Information for international candidates
Candidates who do not hold a Degree of a German university need to hand in the following documents:
- Secondary school leaving certificate (from home country),
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor or equivalent),
- Diploma Supplement or comparable document,
- Course description of all courses stated on the undergraduate degree,
- Completed Questionnaire for subject related criteria (contents),
- Language certificates,
- Completed Application Form for Admission to a Masters Degree,
- Certified copy of passport (page with personal information only)
All documents other than in English or German must be translated by an authorized translator with a seal affixed, stating the translation is a true copy of the original.
Kindly send all documents to:
Frau Prof. Dr. Ina Koch
Institut für Informatik
Please always submit certified copies of your original certificates and translations. Never send originals!
Find further information on the pages of the International Office!